400 W. Church Street
Orlando, FL 32801
In most cases, all you have to do is get to downtown Orlando to find the Amway Center. From there, you can follow the signs to the facility named by Street & Smith’s SportsBusiness Journal and SportsBusiness Daily as the "Facility of the Year" in 2012. The Amway Center is located on Church Street just west of I-4 and only steps away from Downtown Orlando's burgeoning nightlife.
From the North
- From the North, I-4 W to Exit 84 (SR50 - Colonial Dr)
- Continue straight onto Hughey Ave.
- Turn right on Church St.
- Amway Center is on the left
- From the North, I-4 W to Exit 82B - Anderson St.
- Turn Right on Anderson St.
- Turn Right on Division St.
- Turn Right on Church St.
- Amway Center is on the right
From the South
- Follow I-4 E to Exit 82B - South St.
- Continue Straight ahead
- Turn left on Church St.
- Amway Center is on the left.
From the West
- Take FL-408E (Toll Road) to exit 9 toward US-92/US-17/US-441 (Toll Road).
- Merge onto Carter Street.
- Turn left at S. Orange Blossom Trail/US-17/US-92.
- Turn right onto W. Church Street.
- The Amway Center will be 6 blocks down on the right side.
From the East
- Take FL-408W (Partial Toll Road) to exit 11A toward Rosalind Avenue (Toll Road).
- Turn left at FL-15E/E. South Street.
- Turn right onto S. Division Avenue and then right onto Church Street.
- The Amway Center will be on the right side.